GWhere is only with its beginning. The next features
will be :
- Explore archive files (tar, gz, zip, ...)
- Adding of new description extracting plugins of files
- Generate report
- Advanced search
- Plugins loader
- Importation/exportation in severals formats or databases :
XML, SGBDR, others catalogs formats, ...
- Scan others media : CVS, FTP, audio CD, ...
- Comparison of discs
- Management of the favourites
- Others operating systems port (*BSD, ...)
- Others still...
The project also awaits translators :
- News languages
- Second reading and correction of the languages already supported
GWhere must have a complete documentation. Voluntary writers can realize :
- Install documentation
- User Documentation
- Development documentation (in particular for the interface of the plugins)